Størrelse i hektar
The most popular species for sport fishing in Töck are perch, pike and also zander. The zander population has increased well in the recent years, after successful stocking. There is also a small amount of trout known in lake Töck. However, if you want to fish specific for trout, there are other waters in the fishing area that contain a better stock of trout. Separate licenses may be necessary for these waters.
The whole year round, except for some closed areas or closed seasons - see fishing rules.
Pike 116 cm, 11.6 kg, Zander 4,8 kg, Trout 4.1 kg
Build ramp : 59.50650, 11.79279 (WGS84) , situated in the channel between the two sluices, connecting Töck to Stora Le.
- At Delebråten, about 1 km north of Töcksfors (west side of Töck)
- Elovsbyn, about 4 km north of Töcksfors (west side of Töck)
- Tönsudden, Gottarsbyn, about 5 km north of Töcksfors (east side of Töck)
• The minimum size forzander is 40 cm in Töck.
• zander fishing is protected during the breeding period 1/5 -31/5.
• Fishing licenses per year, week or day. Only fishing with lures allowed.
• For Långtjärn, there are specific conditions and fishing licenses.
Fishing license Prices:
Day card 40 kr
Weekly card 150 SEK
Annual card 400 SEK
Långtjärn, day card 100 SEK
Crayfish, Töcksfors channel 30 SEK p. tool
Children under 16 are allowed to fish for free, only with handheld equipment
Fishing licenses Selling points :
Töcksfors Rumsuthyrning 0573-21087
Shell Gas Töcksfors 0,573 to 21,200
Tourist Office, Arjang 0573 to 14,136
Nature Resort Värmland, 070-558 78 27
Peter Elovsson, Töcksfors 070-5773036
Kjell Eriksson, Östegårs 073-0489512
Åke Jonasson, Töresbyn 072-2226014